The BioSmart 10000 gravity filter is a multi-stage mechanical and biological filtration system in a compact package, designed for medium ponds or for ponds with moderate biological load (some fish).
During biological filtration, the water is channeled through a series of filter foams that create a special environment by allowing the settling of beneficial bacteria. During this stage, harmful ammonia and nitrites are converted to nitrates, which support plant life in the pond.
BioSmart 10000 features a built-in cleaning mechanism that does not require removal of the filter foams during maintenance.
- Effective Pond Size: up to 10000 gal. (without fish)
- Recommended Pump Capacity: 1600 gph (min) to 3600 gph (max)
- Intake Connection: 1 1/2 in. threaded female (2 x)
- Tubing Connector (intake): 3/4 in., 1 in., 1 1/4 in., 1 1/2 in.
- Outlet Connection: 2 1/2 in. (via Adapter Ring)
- Sludge Drain Connection: 2 in.
- Filter Foams: 9 (4x Red, 4x Blue, 1x Green)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30 x 22 x 16 in.
- Limited Warranty: 3 Years
To get the most out of your filtration system, add a UV light. Keep your water crystal clear water all season long with minimal effort.
|Dimensions: (L x W x H)||30″ x 22″ x 16″|
|Limited Warranty:||3 Years|
|Minimum Flow Rate:||1,600 GPH|
|Maximum Flow Rate:||3,000 GPH|
|Intake Tubing Connections:||3/4″, 1″, 1.25″, 1.5″ MM|
|Outlet Connection:||2.76″, 3″ (with included adapter ring)|
|Sludge Drain Connection:||2″ MM|
|Filter Pads:||4 Red, 4 Blue, 1 Green|
|Pond Size: (No Fish)||10,000 Gallons|
|Pond Size: (Small Fish)||5,000 Gallons|
|Pond Size: (Koi)||2,500 Gallons|
|Recommended UV Clarifier:||Vitronic 36/ Bitron 36C|