Enjoy your water feature without seeing green! Ideal for the homeowner who expects the best. Bitron C is a UV Clarifier with the highest level of efficiency. It boasts a longer dwell time—the time the water is in contact with UV light. The adjustable flow control optimizes water flow through the UVC chamber.
Easy bulb replacement and an adjustable flow control to optimize water flow through the UVC chamber due to the Bitron C quick release technology.
When used in conjunction with the AquaMax Eco Classic 3600 Filter and Waterfall Pump, AquaMax Eco Premium 4000 Filter and Waterfall Pump, ProfiMax Filter and Waterfall Pump or the BioTec Flow-Through Filter, the Bitron C qualifies for the OASE Clear Water Guarantee.
Bitronic C UV Clarifiers, with patented self-cleaning technology, provide high level efficiency due to longer water dwell times (time in which the water is in contact with UV light).
Features like irradiation capacity, water dwell time and thorough mixing help to clean the green out of water of the pond.
- Optimize water flow through the UVC chamber with adjustable flow controls.
- • Safely confirm that the UVC is working with the visual inspection window at the top of the filter.
- • Quick release provides easy UV unit opening and closing for easy bulb change and cleaning of the quartz glass.
- • Automatic cleaning rotor continuously glides around the quartz glass tube and prevents debris from settling, minimizing cleaning time.
- • Bitron C UV Clarifiers are best suited for working in conjunction with OASE flow-through filters, BioSmart and BioTec.
- • The Bitron C 55 includes a 110W UVC bulb and 15 ft. power cord.
- • Bitron C 110 is suitable for ponds up to 36,000 gallons without fish, ponds up to 16,000 gallons with a small fish load, and ponds up to 8,000 gallons with a large fish load.
- • When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee.
- • 2 year warranty
What’s in the Box
- UV lamp
- 3/4 to 1-1/2 in. stepped hose adaptors
- 3/4 to 2 in. stepped hose adaptors
- Flow diverter
- Cleaning rotor
- Outlet cover
- Retaining nuts
- Hose clamps
When a pond owner uses specifically marked CWG products, they are guaranteed to have clear water and minimal maintenance. We guarantee that when a tape measure is placed vertically into the pond to a depth of 3 feet, the water will be clear enough to read the 1 inch mark at the tip of the tape measure.