The Aqua Ultraviolet Advantage UV maintains their high-intensity performance in a 30% smaller unit that features a one-piece molded housing.
The Advantage Series is ideal for small ponds, aquariums, and water features. Advantage UV’s are slim, lightweight units designed for maximum UV effectiveness. Aqua Ultraviolet UV’s will clear your water in 3 to 5 days sometimes overnight and keep it that way. Performance is guaranteed when sized, installed and operated according to our instructions.
- One piece molded ¾” barbs make hose attachments easy and secure.
- Destroys harmful bacteria and protozoa and controls fish disease.
- Lightweight. UV resistant housing.
- LAMP – Industry’s longest lamp life 14 months.
- CLEAR QUARTZ CAP. The glow tells you your lamp is on.
- QUARTZ SLEEVE Allows for 99.9% Transmission Rate.
- Highest quality quartz. light weight housing for maximum flow rates.
- Designed for indoor / outdoor use.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Available in 8 or 15 watt sizes.
- Replacement parts listed in the Select Your Options list below.
Advantage 2000 8 Watt
- will sterilize up to 200 gallons of fresh water or 70 gallons of salt water.
- Used as a Clarifier the Advantage 2000 8 Watt will control green water in a freshwater environment of up to 1500 gallons that has 50% to 75% plant coverage and partial shade.
Advantage 2000+, 15 Watt,
- will sterilize up to 500 gallons of fresh water or 75 gallons of salt water
- Used as a Clarifier the Advantage 2000+, 15 Watt will control green water in a freshwater environment of up to 2000 gallons that has 50% to 75% plant coverage and partial shade.
Questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to ask. That’s what we are here for. Check out our post on clearing your water with UV light.